garden fees

  • Subject: [cg] garden fees
  • From: "Jack Hale" jackh@knoxparks.org
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:58:25 -0500

Hi folks-
Its time for a little quick & dirty research.  We are trying to get a feel
for appropriate fee levels for our gardens, and one bit of useful
information is whats everybody else doing?  Someday some wild-eyed intern
should really do this research in some kind of exhaustive way, but for now,
well just settle for whatever you can send us.  If you can find the time,
please let us know the following:
Fee or fee range
Average plot size
Do you provide
            Water
            Insurance
            Tilling
            Soil amendments
            Staff

Thanks for your help.  Im not promising any reportable results from this,
because I suspect it will be impossible to generalize, but I sure do
appreciate any help you can pass along.

JH

Jack N. Hale
Executive Director