Charitable donations to ACGA via Helping.org

Dear ACGA supporters,

We now have another way to contribute to ACGA. AOL Foundation has created a
new web site called HELPING.ORG. It lists several thousands of not for profit
organizations. It gives program information, services delivered, territory
covered, financial data, leadership info and many other bits of information
about all the listed non-profits.

It also allows people to make contributions to any of the lisited charities
with the click of a mouse. You can donate via credit card on send in monies
to the foundation. All funds are then transferred to the receiving
organization.

So spread the word... check out our info sheet and let's hope this builds on
the many other ways we are trying to promote community gardening and ACGA.

Gary Goosman