RE: farm or garden?

Adam and company-

thank you for your response- i am familiar with the clinton community
garden and have visited your website several times.  i appreciate you
showing us what your garden is, but i guess the purpose of my question was
to get into a deeper discussion of what we all see as the value of our
gardens.  i know it is kind of like preaching to the converted, but i am
trying to get an overview of what community gardeners see as the unique
values that they offer.
for example, i know that in the garden we started this year,
the focuses were food security within the housing projec we were located,
empowerment and community building, as well as education through our
learning garden.  what do you all see as the purpose and function of your

 so please, keep the information coming and thank you for your

in service,

		Hands on the Earth
	   we remember where the source
		of our power lies.