Re: RE: community garden listserve, another suggestion

hey folks,

i strongly agree with Cheryl about posting responses to queries to the
entire listserve rather than to the individual.  while this will increase
the number of messages traveling through the listserve, as long as we all
make an effort to label the subject clearly, this won't be any hassle.

i truly appreciate so many of the resources and information that the
people on this list bring and i think that we should make as much
knowledge and experience available as possible.

day-dreaming of the garden,
kirsten walter

		Hands on the Earth
	   we remember where the source