RE: community garden listserve, another suggestion

I recently joined this list serve and think itís wonderful.  I am starting a
community garden in Spokane, WA.  This discussion about what is or should be
a vital component of community gardening is important.  I have enjoyed
reading the variety of perspectives.

I do have one suggestion for multiplying the benefits of this list-serve:
It would be helpful if those who write in response to questions people have,
also post their response on the listserve.

I did a lot of research into the conversations over the past few months so
that I would not have to write in and ask something that was recently
discussed.  While I found some who had the same questions, the responses to
those questions were not posted to the entire listserve.  Rather responses
SEEM to be sent only to the inquiring individual.  I wrote to a few
individuals so I could also benefit from that knowledge, but if the
information was posted to the listserve I would not have had to impinge on
their time.  This listserve generously keeps an archive of these
conversations and I think it would be great to have more responses there.

I look forward to more great conversations on community gardening and
related issues.

Aloha-
Cheryl Chi
Graduate Student, Eastern Washington Univ
Dept of Urban and Regional Planning