Re: subscribing via e-mail

Write to community_garden-request@mallorn.com, and put only the
word "help" (without the quotes) in the body of the message.  You'll
receive a summary of how to subscribe and various other things.

 :}I know I subscribed to this list many months ago via a web page, using
 :}the library computer. (I don't have Internet access at home.) Another
 :}friend is in a similar situation (e-mail access but no Internet) and
 :}would like to subscribe. Is there a way for her to subscribe via e-mail
 :}alone? (I've read through my introductory materials, but I'm still not
 :}sure of the answer.)
 :}Jennifer Barricklow