Re: RE: community garden listserve, another suggestion

Cheryl,
I live in Spokane and am on the board of Spokane Community Gardens and also
the board of Master Gardeners.  Where is your garden? Can either of these
organizations be of help to you? SCG does backyard gardens, but we have been
involved with the standard Community Garden in the past.
Good Luck, and please e-mail me back.
I was instructed to e-mail the person questioning rather than the whole
listserve.
Kay