Re: Referral to Bill Mollison' Magnum Opus: Permaculture - adesigners manual

Hi, Brad,

Thanks for your post, you raise awareness of the complexities of global
development that are all too easy to ignore in the suburbs (wherever they
might be). Years ago, working on a Peace Corps project in Swaziland, I picked
up a book published in SA called 'People's Workbook'. I still refer to it
(more often, actually, than I refer to Mollison). I do pick up Mollison from
time to time, his ideas and pictures serve me well by sparking creativity.
But when working on community development issues, if I read Mollison, it's
with a copy of something by Paolo Friere opened next to it (and maybe
something by Leopold Kohr).

Don Boekelheide
Charlotte NC USA