Re: Referral to Bill Mollison' Magnum Opus: Permaculture -a designers manual

Don Boekelheide (Dboek@aol.com) wrote:

>Years ago, working on a Peace Corps project in Swaziland, I picked
>up a book published in SA called 'People's Workbook'. I still refer to it
>(more often, actually, than I refer to Mollison).

Hi Don

Did you know 'People's Workbook' has been updated? Now it's the
People's Farming Workbook (Environment and Development Agency Trust,
David Philip, Cape Town and Johannesburg, 1995, ISBN 0 86486 112 5).
I picked it up in Cape Town a couple of years ago. It's excellent.

Keith Addison
Hong Kong
Handmade Projects
Journey to Forever