FW: internship opportunities?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Lamm [mailto:lamm0459@students.sou.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 4:23 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: internship opportunities?

Hello!  My name is Ashley Lamm.  I am a junior at Southern Oregon
University.  I was once an Americorps volunteer, and did some work with
Denver Urban Gardens, helping to get one of their numerous community
gardens up and running.   This project (and related ones) really taught
me the value of community gardening, and inspired me to incorporate this
type of work into my career goals.  I am a sociology major, which has
given me a really broad spectrum of skills to work with, and I plan to
get a minor in photography, which I believe will help me to someday
write grants for more community gardens internationally.

I am interested in volunteer and internship opportunities for the summer
of 2000 (mid-June through early September).  I am extremely flexible
regarding what kind of work I am specifically interested; I am capable
of many things, and enjoy many kinds of work.

If you have any information that you believe I would find interesting,
please feel free to email me at ashlamm@hotmail.com.  You may also write
to me at home:  Ashley Lamm, 1001 East Main St., Ashland, OR  97520.  My
telephone number is (541)552-0785.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.  I hope to hear from you
soon.

Ashley Lamm