childrens garden

Hello Sunday and friends,

I noticed that you are the Green Thumbs/Growing Things Children's Garden
Co-ordinator and I wanted to put out questions to you and others who work
in or have been involved in children's gardens.

I just started a children's garden this year and while it went well, i am
still searching for advice and suggestions concerning all aspects of such
projects.  Does anyone have curricula that they could pass on, as well as
ideas on design and also connecting the gardens to school gardens?

I want to be able to brainstorm with others who have ideas or experience
on the best ways to have a garden be a learning space as well as a safe
and sacred space for children.  would any of you like to continue such a
dialogue, or at least offer ideas?

thank you for your continuous support and advice,
kirsten walter

		Hands on the Earth
	   we remember where the source
		of our power lies.