Re: Children's Garden (Kirsten Walter)

There are (as I am sure you have heard by now :)) many curriculum available about working
 with youth.  I worked for the Detroit Agriculture Network (in Detroit, MI) this year,
 and, for them, I wrote a manual on community gardening in general, including a section
 on working with youth, that might have some ideas that you could use.

 I am out of town right now, but, if you tell me how you would like to receive this
 information, I can send it to you next Tuesday, or Wednesday.  I could send it to
 you over the net or in the mail as a hard copy--whichever you prefer, if you are interested
 (what I wrote includes ideas for setting up the garden as well as methods for working
 with youth--it also has a couple of tip sheets, including one that could be passed
 out to adult volunteers to help them in how they work with youth).

 Let me know--I am happy to help in anyway (if you haven't gotten any responses about
 other curriculum, I can send you references for those, too).

 Gretchen Kraas
 lilphed@corecomm.net