Development of a communtiy garden in small NE Oklahoma community

I am in the process of initiating a small community garden project in a
small NE Oklahoma community.  The local garden club has expressed an
interest in working with our local boys and girls club in a collaborated
effort to plant a small vegetable garden.  We have had a local church allow
us to plant our garden on a plot of their land.
We have many members of our club who have the skills necessary to teach the
youth about gardening.  We are somewhat at a loss of how to develop this
program, in terms of produce distribution, liabilities, etc.

Can you give me any information, or direct me to any programs who have
successfully worked with community youth in gardening?

My e-mail address is deniru@rectec.net.