Re: removal from mailing list

I copied the following off and earlier message.   Good luck!

subscription page at:

https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/options/community_garden/dgkazmer@juno
.com

  community_garden-request@mallorn.com

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  cKuP

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your mallorn.com mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.