Re: Scotts Company & USBG

Blaming Scotts or any other company for the consumer's ignorance and, or
over use of chemicals is like blaming the farmer for all the fat people
who eat too much and exercise too little.
	We must each read directions and be responsible for the decisions we
make that wreck the environment for future generations.     Investments
of time and effort should return a gain for the investor.     There are
times when chemicals have helped many gardeners.     Different strokes
for different folks!