help with a paper

 I am a student at Warren Wilson College in North Carolina who is
writing a paper on urban gardening for my sustainable agriculture class.
I have been able to find many amazing sources that discuss the multitude
of benefits associated with urban community gardens, however I am in
search of some writing that expresses otherwise.  While I can think of
many arguements used by opponents of these gardens, I need some credible
sources.  So if anyone knows of any publications that might help me out,
I would greatly appreciate your effort. This is an amazing resource. You
may see me on here again. Thanks so much-Sarah