RE: rules and guidelines

Please feel free to look over the Clinton Community Garden front and back
garden agreements on our website: http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org .
Click on "key" and "Rear Garden." The Eagle Heights Community garden has
some rules and forms on its site: http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~ehgarden/    The
links on the American Community Garden Association ("ACGA" )website are also
a great source of governance information:  http://www.communitygarden.org/
as well as the archives of this listserve
http:://community_garden@mallorn.com .

I have found that for formal meetings of garden committees, nothing beats
civility, adult beverages and Robert's Rules of Parliamentary procedure.

Happy gardening!

Adam Honigman