FW: Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #482 - 3 msgs (out of theoffice)

  • To: <Musselwhite@nwf.org>
  • Subject: FW: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #482 - 3 msgs (out of theoffice)
  • From: "John Verin" <jverin@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:04:26 -0400

Please ask Julie not to have an "I'm out of the office message" sent to any
list servers. The community gardening list is getting multiple copies of the
below message each day (i.e. we all get one every time someone posts
something to the list).

I recommend that in the future she unsubscribe to the list before leaving so
as to avoid this problem.

Others on the list, please make a note of this netiquette tip.

Many thanks, and happy gardening!