info on other programs

The Urbana Park District operates a small organic community garden program
in Meadowbrook Park.  We have ~140 plots that are either 17'*30' or
'17*15'.  The public may rent these plots from mid-February through the
first weekend in November.  The program has been in existance since 1978
and has allowed only organic gardening.  We currently provide the space,
water, wheel barrels, manure and a part-time garden supervisor.  I am
trying to compare our garden with other similar programs.  Please let me
know about your's:

1.	What fee do you charge?
2.	What are the dimensions of your plots?
3.	How many plots are availabel to rent?
4.	Who may rent them?
5.	What guidelines must gardeners follow?
6.	How many paid staff are involved with the program?  What are their
	Full time =
	Part-time =
7.	What services does your program provide:
	Water =
	Tools = (specify please)
	Manure =
	Composting =
	Classes = (specify please)
	Other =
8.	Do you have a webpage? Please list it.

Thanks so much!

Judy Miller
Environmental Program Manager
Urbana Park District