RE: info on other programs

	Here's the website of the all-volunteer Clinton Community Garden in
NYC which is opertated under a renewable lease agreement with the NYC Park's
Dept.("Parks".)  We have a water piped in from the city water supply per our
lease agreement with Parks.The average size of our individual back garden
plots is about the size of a queen sized bed ( some larger beds belong to
early pioneers of the original rubble strewn lot.)	 The balance of your
questions will be answered on our website:

	Happy Gardening!

	Adam Honigman