Information please

Pleae keep our non profit organization EarthMatters Tennessee informed on
the Millennium Green Initiative. We were part of the workshops offered on
the project at the American Community Gardening association's national
conference in September. Thank you.
Mud Love, Sizwe Herring, Project Director (615) 252-6953

http://profiles.msn.com.