job announcement

Job announcement. Please do not reply to me--I'm merely passing this on.

The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts is looking for a farm
manager(s) to operate their 45 acre, 500 plus member CSA in Hadley, MA.
 Need to apply by Nov. 17.
 Contact David at (413)247-9738 or
 <Davids@foodbankwma.org> for more information.