FW: Happy Halloween - The November 7th Election

Everything is political, especially in an election year. I say this because
all of our actions, choices, purchases, habits, behaviors etc. one way or
another contribute to and create "society," and entity we manage with
politics.

I agree we need to discuss politics here, for it influences everything we do
in community gardening, from land and natural resource access, to people
organization, to the money that allows us to do what we do.

In my judgement, Bush's paradigm on life is so contrary to all that
"community" and "gardening" mean to me (and millions of US citizens) that I
am compelled to vote for Gore, even though I would not consider him an ideal
candidate either.

My one suggestion is to vote for Gore to keep Bush out, then vote however
you choose on state and local ballots, and communicate and collaborate with
your reps to create the nation you desire.

Still wondering what it would look like if these States were actually
United,
John