Re: ACGA Multilogue Seeking New ID

  • Subject: Re: [cg] ACGA Multilogue Seeking New ID
  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower@snip.net>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:06:42 -0400

Hi, Folks!

My impression on all this is that the Publications Committee is happy with
the Journal name (Community Gardening Review) and wants a new name for the
quick and dirty (;-)) newsletter for the membership.  I guess the question
is, now that we have the listserv, is such a newsletter still necessary (how
much of it goes to membership without e-mail?)

If we do need the newsletter, I really like "The Garden Buzz" or "Compost
Clippings" to reflect how it's bits and pieces from everyone trying to form
an integrated whole.

Just my 3 cents now that I'm back from a nice vacation with my summer SO who
looks like he's going to stick around for a looooooong time (and come to the
ACGA NYC conference next September).  I got *horribly* seasick on the Block
Island Ferry due to rough seas on Saturday afternoon and he's still around.
If that's not love, I don't know what is --  seasickness is the *worst*!

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of