Fwd: CYBERGARDENS: Oct. 20

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: CYBERGARDENS: Oct. 20
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:41:29 EDT

Friends,

FYI

  • Subject: CYBERGARDENS: Oct. 20
  • From: LMANIACE@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:39:18 EDT

I wanted to get this message out to you earlier. Travers Park is located on
78 Street and  34 th Avenue in Jackson Heights.

Reminder:

Saturday, Oct. 20, is the dedication of Heroes' Garden in Travers Park and
our fall cleanup.

A Heroes' Graden plaque will be placed in the park and certificates handed
out to police and firefighters that read:

We dedicate Heroes' Garden in Travers Park to honor the courage of police,
firefighters, emergency workers and volunteers on September 11, 2001.
May this garden always grow; May our city and our nation always have heroes.

The event runs from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

--- CYBERGARDENS
the e-mail.

If you have any questions about or problems with this mailing list,
please send e-mail to the list moderator dave lutz at
"dave.lutz@treebranch.com".