Community Food Security Coalition conference

  • Subject: [cg] Community Food Security Coalition conference
  • From: "Diane Dodge" dianefaydodge@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:37:14 -0500

Hello fellow community gardeners and foodies,

I had the good fortune to attend the CFSC conference in Seattle last week, pretty hard on the heels of  the ACGA conference, and I want to encourage all of you to be aware of the fine work the CFSC does for all of us in the CG world.  Talk about political, Adam--these guys REALLY crank it out!   There were a few ACGAers there(I kept looking), and I got a chance to visit briefly with Sally Anne Sadler at the WSU Extension office.

The aims of the two organizations have many similarities, and I believe that we need to be in close touch with them to build  and act on the strengths of both.   There's so much good energy out there in the greening and food movements to draw upon, and a great wealth of information to be had.  Keep connected!!

Happy leaf raking,

Diane Dodge

______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden