FW: environmental project

  • Subject: [cg] FW: environmental project
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:32:45 -0500

Friends,

This query was sent to the  Clinton Community Garden's  website today by
Tomas Samoska, an English language teacher in what I believe is a Lithuanian
middle school. Mr. Samoska tells us that they are currently doing a project
on environmental safety and animal protection and are looking for, "printed
material such as posters, calendars  or any other stuff on how both plants
and environment are being preserved in your country."

We don't have alot of this material kicking aroung at the CCG, but some of
you who are teachers or agricultural extension administrators may have
duplicates of this type of material clogging up your closets and drawer
space.

If you have any of this type of material to share or have any questions,
please contact Mr. Samoska directly at ambercoast25@yahoo.com. I've attached
his original missive, which includes a web link to his school..

Thanking you all in advance,

Adam Honigman
Volunteer, Clinton Community Garden