urgent help needed

  • Subject: [cg] urgent help needed
  • From: Maria Kochis kochism@csus.edu
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:46:01 -0800

Guys,

I am well on my way in doing research on this area. However, have any of you
ever had the nasty experience of having your community garden soil tested
and finding PAH's, lead, arsenic, and DDT in it?

Have you found any good ways to clean the soil, other than removing it? We
need it to be safe... Maria