LASFLORES COMMUNITY GARDEN INVITES YOU

  • Subject: [cg] LASFLORES COMMUNITY GARDEN INVITES YOU
  • From: Commgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:05:25 EDT

Eric and Hoa,
If you should happen to get to California (not that far from Phoenix,
Arizona), we at the Las Flores Community Garden in Thousand Oaks, which is about 40
miles north of downtown Los Angeles, would be delighted to show you around our
two year old CG which is located on our local park district land.

Of course, we'd be delighted if you should decide to include us in your video.

We can be contacted by E-Mail at Commgarden @AOL.com and/or at (805) 496-6356