Re: regional contact directory for community gardens and urban food projects WAS posting

  • Subject: Re: [cg] regional contact directory for community gardens and urban food projects WAS posting
  • From: Lenny Librizzi plantlot@rcn.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:29:14 -0500

It isn't a regional one but we have all of the community gardens in NYC mapped with additional info at :
http://www.cmap.nypirg.org/CENYC/cenycmapsearch.asp?view=default
The NYC Community Garden Coalition has published a printed directory of self selected gardens. The latest was in
2001.
I know that Boston, Minneapolis/ St. Paul and Portland have nice printed map/ directories.
Minneapolis/ St. Paul is on line:
http://www.src-mn.org/SRC_FindCommGarden.htm

Lenny Librizzi