Re: regional contact directory for community gardens andurban food projects WAS posting

  • Subject: Re: [cg] regional contact directory for community gardens andurban food projects WAS posting
  • From: "Sandy Pernitz" Sandy.Pernitz@Seattle.Gov
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:35:57 -0800

Thanks everybody for all the great info on the question I sent out about mathematical formulas and food production!
Here is our seattle site, it is a work in progress but we map all our gardens...
http://www.cityofseattle.net/neighborhoods/ppatch/locations.htm

Thanks for your time,
Sandy Pernitz
Community Garden Coordinator
P-Patch Program/Dept. of Neighborhoods
Please change my email address to: sandy.pernitz@seattle.gov
206-684-0284
700 3rd Ave, Suite 400
Seattle, WA  98104
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."  Thomas Jefferson
>>> Lenny Librizzi <plantlot@rcn.com> 10/27/03 11:30 AM >>>
It isn't a regional one but we have all of the community gardens in NYC mapped with additional info at :
http://www.cmap.nypirg.org/CENYC/cenycmapsearch.asp?view=default
The NYC Community Garden Coalition has published a printed directory of self selected gardens. The latest was in
2001.
I know that Boston, Minneapolis/ St. Paul and Portland have nice printed map/ directories.
Minneapolis/ St. Paul is on line:
http://www.src-mn.org/SRC_FindCommGarden.htm

Lenny Librizzi