FW: community garden training

  • Subject: [cg] FW: community garden training
  • From: "Sally McCabe" SMcCabe@Pennhort.org
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:14:20 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: JDeAllen@aol.com [mailto:JDeAllen@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 9:06 PM
To: Sally McCabe
Subject: community garden training

Ran across your training info. I am a Master Gardener in Spartanburg SC. I currently work for the Nutrition Council. One of our goals for 2004 is to train community association leaders in the basics of vegetable gardening. Their attendance will be a prerequisite for receiving a potential mini-grant for their neighborhood. I could use the SC Master Gardeners Manual, however there is a problem with literacy. Looking for ideas on existing training programs. Do you have something I could start with??

Jerry Allen