Re: FW: community garden training

  • Subject: Re: [cg] FW: community garden training
  • From: scolli@columbus.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:41:41 -0500

I have a PowerPoint presentation called "Vegetable Gardening: Getting a Great Start" that I created and used to teach "basic vegetable gardening" classes for a diversity of people including homeless and people with low incomes.  It covers soil, garden layout, plant selection . . . you know the basics...  I would be willing to burn a CD and send it by request...if you can use it.  Your Extension office in SC should have access to a laptop & projector.
Shelly Collins
Master Gardener
Knox County, Ohio
We are stardust  .  .  . we are golden .  .  . and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden .  .  .