Re: mathematical formulas and food production

  • Subject: Re: [cg] mathematical formulas and food production
  • From: Tamsin Salehian tamsin@sparecreative.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:25:00 +1100

Here in Australia, Diggers Club is a heritage seed group which publish
results like that. They have set up a sample vegie garden and advertise the
amount of food produced. Their quote follows...

You can grow a years supply of
vegetables in just 10 square metres
just 2% of the average back yard.

Their email is;