Crops without water?

  • Subject: [cg] Crops without water?
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" czoll@greeninstitute.org
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:16:34 -0600

I received the following message from a friend who is interested in
agriculture in dry climates.  I'm guessing that some of you can answer
her question more thoroughly than I can.  I especially thought that
there should be some interesting information about restoring the use of
traditional crops in these areas.

Any information you might have would be helpful.

Thank you,

Corrie Zoll