RE: Crops without water?

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Crops without water?
  • From: "Jacquie Berger" jacquieb@knoxparks.org
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:24:24 -0500

Hi Corrie,

Of course, I live CT where there is plenty of rain- too much for my taste
this year, but I immediately thought of this site:

www.nativeseeds.org

Because I live in the wrong climate, I have only been able to browse
through, gaze at the pictures and admire the diversity.  I don't really know
if they're appropriate for Ethiopia, but most are adapted to high and low
desert and may prove useful to your friend.

Good luck on your noble quest Connie!

Best, Jacquie

Knox Parks Foundation
75 Laurel Street