firepersons...benefits outreach

  • Subject: [cg] firepersons...benefits outreach
  • From: "a.h.steely" gfcp@mindspring.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:44:50 -0500

Now, you know it should be peacepersons or police people, etc. for PC
reasons.   But surely your love surrounds your "butting in" so keep on
telling us how G-d would want us to act toward our hurting brothers and
sisters, Dearest Adam.

That piece about the kids was what I needed this morning.  Even if you can't
get out to the gardens, you need to touch the thoughts of those who grow the
roses for us to smell.

Thankyou,
Helen Steely in Hbg.
where we are trying to stop an incinerator so the roses can grow.