community gardens & homeless

  • Subject: [cg] community gardens & homeless
  • From: Don Lambert <grower@flash.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:49:08 -0500

I have been asked by some community leaders about community gardening programs that work with the homeless. I would appreciate hearing about such programs, how they are organized, success & failures, etc. So, if you can share some leads or information, please contact me.

Thank you,
Don Lambert

______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org