CCG Cleanup this Saturday

  • Subject: [cg] CCG Cleanup this Saturday
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:14:08 EDT

Friends,

If you're in town, and want to venture up to midtown,get a little dirty, meet
some visiting gardeners from St. Louus, throw some fresh herbs on your
mid-day pizza and beer and maybe get filmed  by  a Japanese video crew (it's some
kind of ecology show, been trying to explain that there are very few tomatoes
being harvested in October, but there seems to be a language problem) come on
up. Our gate is open, and if it ain't raining too much, will probably be fun.

The Clinton Community Garden is located on West 48th Street, between 9th &
10th avenues, mid block, on the south side of the street.  Easy to find -
there's this gate, behind a few obscenely huge street trees that the garden adopted.
( they're about 10 feet taller than the other street trees on the block)

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer
Clinton Community Garden