Re: Fencing

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Fencing
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:55:39 EDT

At 51, I remember what it's like to have been a 16 year old punk. When you
have a fence up, it keeps folks with poor impulse control from trashing your
garden on an impulse.  Teenaged males and growing pumpkins in a patch when said
teeners are filled with Ballantine's Ale ( still a favorite of mine) or some
bargain special, is a problem waiting ot happen.

So unless   you have a large, fast, garden troll named Igor. a garden fence
is imperative.

Best wishes, Adam Honigman