Re: scholarly literature on community gardens (attachment)

Hi Kirsten,

Here I am sending you some references (in English and Spanish) from the
bibliography of my recent research report on community gardens in Mexico
and Quebec.

Don't miss the cityfarmer website.

If anyone is interested and reads French, I conducted last year thanks to a
postdoctoral fellowship from IDRC (International Research Center for
Development) a comparative study on community gardening, citizenship and
social change in Mexico and Quebec. I just finished my research report.

Manon Boulianne

references on community gardens.doc