re: bibliography of scholarly lit. on community gardening

I would be happy to send you an excellent bibliography of a variety of
community garden literature (some is "scholarly" and some isn't quite but is
very enlightening, none the less). It was prepared by Seana Irvine with a
grant from the Earth Council-Canada while Seana was studying the Alex Wilson
Garden Project here in Toronto. I don't have it on disc but will be happy to
mail it if you email me your mailing address.

Laura Berman
<laura@foodshare.net