Community gardening and religion

I have received a number of very thoughtful and beautifully written letters regarding the issue of religion and community gardening. It seems to me there is no reason anyone cannot write to the gardening group telling of their love of a certain religious belief and how it enhances their enjoyment of gardening; what made me angry when I wrote earlier was the notion that our forum was or is a place to proselytize a particular brand of religion above all others.
Bob L