Liability insurance for community gardens

A small group of people in my area are interested in starting a community
garden.  We were offered a spot of land by an elderly woman who would love to
garden but can't.  As we were clearing the spot today, she metioned her
concern about insurance should anything happen to someone helping with the
garden.  What do other community gardeners do about liability insurance?
Thank you in advance for any information on this subject.