RE: city ordinances

Because the  Clinton Community Garden ( clintoncommunitygarden.org) in NYC
is under a lease agreement with NYC's Parks Department, we've arranged to
get water from NYC's water supply. This was not technically difficult
because the garden is on the site of 4 razed tenements and a water sub-main
was located and connected to a pipe system that we paid for. Please check
out our links to other NYC community gardens and Green Guerillas.

Peace,
Adam