starting a community garden

To any experienced community gardners:
	Hello, my name is Laura Fehl. I am a writer for the local newspaper
in my town, and also interested in starting a community garden. I have
my editor's permission to write an article(s) about community gardens
as a venue to gain community support for starting the garden.
	I am looking for any informatin/advice that anyone may have to offer
on this subject.
	The kind of garden I'm interested in starting would be for
individuals throughout the community who do not have thier own yards
in which to garden, i.e. apartment dwellers.

My e-mail address is laura@sunletter.com - I'd really appreciate any
information anyone has to offer.

Thank you,
Laura Fehl