Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #146 - 2 msgs

Hi everyone,
I'm a student of landscape architecture in Budapest, Hungary looking for
places to intern in the next year or two. I have an academic background in
art history, a professional background in nonprofit work. (I'm a U.S.
citizen who came to Budapest by way of the Peace Corps and never went
home...) My thesis at the university will be on community gardens and
transforming small urban spaces. Can anyone suggest me a place to intern?

Regards,
Kristin Faurest
kfaurest@hotmail.com