looking for jobs

Hello folks,
Iím a recent college graduate looking for a job in an organization that
involves community gardening. During my final academic year I focused on
gardening as an educational tool.  My interests include working with youth,
combining schools and gardening, food security, environmental education, and
nutrition.  I have experience working on CSA farms, running gardens and
garden related programming for all ages.
Please pass along any information.
Thank you

Fiona Creed
creedenese@hotmail.com