RE: Grass paths?

We had lots of nifty dereclict buildings near us when we did the paths of
our garden. The recyling worked out splendidly and now we have these Martha
Stewart type brick paths. The ACGA website has many links to community
gardens around the country with pictures. You may want to refer to them.

Best wishes,
Adam