reclaimed water

We are starting a community garden in Tucson AZ  and are planning to use
reclaimed water. We have some concern about the water quality affecting
the safety of eating the veggie's produced in reclaimed water. Do you
know of other communities using reclaimed water for food production?
What should we be watching for in the quality of this water as far as
water borne viruses and bacteria and minerals?  Thanks you Ingrid
Anderson